[html-formfu] A new element

Benjamin Martin benjamin at opusvl.com
Mon Jun 28 16:47:05 GMT 2010

Hi,

Had abit of a friday moment before and did not test that last set of =

modules very well.

Please ignore that and use the .tgz attached to this email.

thanks anf hopefully I did not waste anyones time

-Ben

PS. I am not 100% this is working as I want in all cases.. but from the =

tests they seem to be doing as I would expect.