[html-formfu] Two questions on HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at over.ru
Tue Jun 29 05:25:14 GMT 2010

Hello!

I'm setting a form using H::F::M::DBIC, and has run into two problems.

First, not critical:

default_values selects EVERYTHING from target table. However, to fill in
form I need only two of them, say, 'id' and 'name'. Can I somehow tell
H::F::M::DBIC to fetch only those fields?

Second, critical:

(From edit.yml)
   - type: Select
     name: hosting_domains
     label: Domains
     multiple: 1
     constraints:
       - Required
     model_config:
       resultset: HostingDomain

Seems pretty plain, but H::F::M::DBIC thinks it's a has_one relationship.

According to code, has_many REQUIRES Repeatable Block. So am I bound to
use Checkboxgroup?

H::F::M::DBIC version is 0.06

Alex.