[html-formfu] Do you have plans about Moosification?

Oleg Kostyuk cub.uanic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:46:50 GMT 2010

2010/3/4 Alexander Hartmaier <alexander.hartmaier at t-systems.at>:

> Am Donnerstag, den 04.03.2010, 01:59 +0100 schrieb Oleg Kostyuk:
>> 2010/3/3 Alexander Hartmaier <alexander.hartmaier at t-systems.at>:
>> > It's called HTML::FormHandler ;-)
>>
>> Thanks for reminder, I'm one of contributors to it ;)
>> No, HTML::FormHandler is different.
> What are the main differences?

As for me, the main difference it's a way of creating and configuring
forms: FormFu use config files, and FormHandler use Perl classes.
Sometimes just only this one aspect is enough to make choice. And I
don't say that one is better than other - both are good, but just
different.

2010/3/4 Alexander Hartmaier <alexander.hartmaier at t-systems.at>:
> You might want to look at Catalyst::ActionRole::MatchRequestMethod.

Thanks fo tip, but it doesn't do (de-)serialization, as REST do.

--
Sincerely yours,
Oleg Kostyuk (CUB-UANIC)