[html-formfu] Do you have plans about Moosification?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:30:15 GMT 2010

On 2 March 2010 02:29, Oleg Kostyuk <cub.uanic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Do you have plans about Moosification? At least, this could be
> interesting for Catalyst-related parts. I mean, modify code to provide
> itself as Moose::Role, and make sure that it will work well with other
> components. First of all, I'm talking about using after/before
> modifiers, instead of method re-defining.

I do - and my primary reason is to replace the multiple-inheritance
mess with some cleaner Roles.
I'm currently working on it in this branch:
https://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/branches/HTML-FormFu-moose-roles

It's taking a while though, as a lot of the codebase is needing
reorganised to work properly with Roles.

If you could give some examples of the kind of uses you'd like it to
support, I'll keep them in mind.