[html-formfu] time_zone with DateTime element

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:38:42 GMT 2010

On 25 March 2010 15:28, rahed <raherh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I've added a new method on the Date element (which DateTime
>> subclasses) that allows you to set values on the DateTime object
>> before it's used.
>> See the docs for details.
>> It's in svn -r1698, and will be in the next CPAN release.
>
> Thanks for a prompt response.
>
> I checked it out from svn but unfortunately cannot see any change in the
> set hour. I added:
>
> default_datetime_args:
>  set_time_zone: Europe/Berlin
>
> to my elements/DateTime section.

Hi Radek,

I wasn't really sure how to create a test case that would work with
`time_zone` as it's not something I've used before.

If you could either write a new test file - I can fix the Date element
to pass it,
or even just paste your code that's not working, example input if
necessary, and what output you expect to see - and I'll try and write
up a test case and get it passing.