[html-formfu] FormFu::ExtJS Tabs/Panels

Damon Atkins Damon_Atkins at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 25 16:25:47 GMT 2010

Thanks for the response.

Put the example in, as is, and the panel was empty.
Then doubled it so their are two ?tabs? and got one after the other,
rather than the ability to switch between tabs still empty.
        Ext.onReady(function(){
          var form1 = new Ext.FormPanel(..........);;
          form1.render('div-form1');
                }); //end onReady
</script>
</head>
Above the form
Below the form

I am after something more like this which I think you use TabPanel()
instead of Panel() in ExtJS.

| Products(Tab) |  *NameDetails(Tab)* |                        |
|    First
Name:                                                               |
|    Second Name:                                                          |

e.g.
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com/index.cfm/2007/6/15/ExtJS-Nested-Tab-Set-with-Demo
Not that I want Nested tabs.
http://www.extjs.com/deploy/ext-2.0-alpha1/examples/tabs/tabs-adv.html