[html-formfu] ExtJS - Custom Elements

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Thu Nov 11 00:13:41 GMT 2010

Hi Ben,

could you please post the source of your custom element and the source
of the config file?

Using something like:

 - name: foo
   type: ExtJS::Time

will always require both a package HTML::FormFu::Element::ExtJS::Time
and a package HTML::FormFu::ExtJS::Element::ExtJS::Time.

Both of them are necessary. Look at HTML::FormFu::ExtJS::Element::ExtJS::TabPanel
and HTML::FormFu::Element::ExtJS::TabPanel respectively.

Cheers,
mo