[html-formfu] HTML-FormFu trunk fails to pass "make test" with Recent Moose due to MooseX::ChainedAccessors

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Thu Nov 25 22:25:21 GMT 2010

Good morning,

On 8/11/10 at 9:58 AM -0500, Adam Prime <aprime at oanda.com> wrote:

>I can confirm that I have that problem too, when I was trying
>to get things installed to submit the patch I sent last week I
>had all sorts of explosions from ChainedAccessor.  Luckily (for
>me) it didn't seem to affect anything I was trying to work on.

I've been having the same problem with ChainedAccessor. I did
try to resolve why it was happening and had no luck. (I thought
it may have been an old/extra copy of Moose I found, didn't fix it.)

There is a bugfix in svn (or git now) which I need to test
against, but the ChainedAccessor thing is preventing that. The
bugfix I need is "the "delete_nested_hash_value" error". Was
that a simple fix, can I backport it to my current version of H::FF?

Otherwise, has anyone been able to resolve the ChainedAccessor issue?

Thanks,
Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>