[html-formfu] H::F::Constraint::IBAN

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:41:21 GMT 2010

On 22 October 2010 15:34, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made a constraint for the International Bank Account Numbers (IBAN) using the module Business::IBAN.
>
> I have attached it to this message. Do you think it is a good idea to be added in the HTML::FormFu package, or you recommend me to create a separate distribution for it?
>
> It would be nice if it could get into H::F distribution, but maybe somebody wouldn't like H::F to depend on Business::IBAN.
>
> If it is OK, I will provide a diff for some of the I18N modules.

Hi,
I've thought in the past of moving some constraints out to separate
dists, but tests have shown that the difference in RAM usage is
negligible, so I think it would probably just be too much of a hassle
to have the constraint in a sepatate dist and the I18N strings in
core.
So, in summary: feel free to commit it to svn, as long as there's some tests!
Cheers,