[html-formfu] More complex DBIC/FormFu interaction

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Sep 3 20:12:05 GMT 2010

On 3 Sep 2010, at 09:11, Carl Franks wrote:

> Hi Nigel,
> It would be good to get that fixed - if you've time to work on a patch, it'd be appreciated!

Please could you cast your eye over revision r1740
	http://code.google.com/p/html-formfu/source/detail?r=1740

That works in test - although its pug ugly code.

BTW it looks like the test suite (or rather the module itself) now
causes warnings to be emitted by DBIx::Class:-
 DBIx::Class::ResultSource::compare_relationship_keys():
   compare_relationship_keys is a private method, stop calling it
   at /Users/nigel/Work/html-formfu/HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC/blib/lib/HTML/FormFu/Model/DBIC.pm line 537

[error split up a bit]

I suspect this is a recent DBIC change.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]