[html-formfu] Re: Element labels before the element

Marc Logghe logghe.marc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:19:53 GMT 2011

Hi,
First you need to create the formfu tt files by running the command:
script/myapp_create.pl HTML::FormFu
They end up in root/formfu.
Second, in the yml you only need to add:
render_method: tt

In my particular case the form was wrapped by ul tags
(form<https://gist.github.com/935475>
).
Fields are wrapped by li tags  (field <https://gist.github.com/935491>).

HTH,