[html-formfu] Problem with rendering Label type on invalid submission

Rippl, Steve rippls at woodlandschools.org
Thu Feb 3 04:51:33 GMT 2011

Hi,

I have some largish forms which include Multi elements like the
following, composed of Labels and Radios.  If another element on the
form has a constraint that fails, and the form is re-rendered with the
appropriate error messages, then none of the Label types appear, I'm
left with radios buttons (with their labels with a small l), but the
Lables (big L) don't show up.

  - type: Fieldset
     elements:
     - type: Multi
       elements:
         - type: Label
           tag: span
           value: "IS THERE A JOINT-CUSTODY OR WASHINGTON STATE
PARENTING PLAN IN EFFECT?"
           container_tag: span

         - type: Radio
           name: jointcustody
           label: yes
           value: yes
           container_tag: span
           reverse_multi: 1

         - type: Radio
           name: jointcustody
           label: no
           value: no
           container_tag: span
           reverse_multi: 1

         - type: Label
           value: " (If yes, Washington State Parenting Plan must be
on file with the school for enforcement.) "

So is the Label type not being called on a failed constraint?  How can I check?

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Rippl