[html-formfu] project status

Gabor HALASZ halasz.g at freemail.hu
Fri Jul 8 19:44:59 GMT 2011

On 5/2/2011 10:12 AM, Peter Shangov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I will go through the bug queue of HTML::FormFu:Model::DBIC and fix whatever I can. I expect I will have time to do this towards the end of this month.

Hi!

In current cpan release, the dbic::unique returns html::formfu::literal
object  (get_errros->message) instead of simple string, like the core
constraints. This causes problems in my application, when I convert
error messages into Moose object (with typeconstraints). Are you know
and fixed this problem? If not, please make consistent type of error
messages :)

Thanks

--
Gabor HALASZ <halasz.g at freemail.hu>