[html-formfu] Processing a query

Peter Shangov pshangov at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 09:38:48 GMT 2011

Hi Benjamin,

I think the right way to approach this problem would be to write a HTML::FormFu::QueryType::Dancer class. The HTML::FormFu::QueryType namespace exists specifically to manage the different ways frameworks handle file uploads. Then you will only have to do:

  $params = params();
  $formfu->query_type( 'Dancer' );
  $formfu->process( $params );

Cheers,