[html-formfu] Help getting started with a concept.

Benjamin Martin benmartin at venda.com
Thu Jun 30 07:49:53 GMT 2011

hello,

If you want to produce the same FF form but in readonly mode, you  could =

always process the FF form object after you have loaded the YAML (if =

thats how you are are populating the form)

.. something like this:

   my  $form  =3D  HTML::FormFu->new;
   $form->load_config_file('form.yml');

   if ( $read_only ) {
     foreach ( @{$form->get_all_elements  } ){
       $_->add_attributes(  readonly  =3D>  'readonly');
     }
    }

As for the grid, like Peter said, looking into 'Repeatable' element type =

might be the way to go. If you get stuck, post again perhaps providing =

some example HTML you want FF to produce.

good luck,

-B