[html-formfu] Changing a file upload field?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:38:05 GMT 2011

Hi,

Please tell me how can I change a file upload field after the form was subm=
itted.

I can do this with a Text field, but I can't do it with a file upload field:

$c->req->params->{title} =3D 'new_title';
$c->req->params->{file} =3D 'new_file;
        $form->process;

After this step
$form->param_value('title') contains 'new_title'
but
$form->param_value('file') still contains HTML::FormFu::QueryType::Catalyst=
=3DHASH(0x54addec) and not the new string value.

I want to change the old reference with a string which is the basename of t=
he uploaded file for beeing able to insert it in the database with =

$form->model->create.

Thanks.

--Octavian