[html-formfu] Pre-populating a form (no submit yet)

J. Bobby Lopez jbl at jbldata.com
Thu Sep 22 20:10:15 GMT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to pre-populate a formfu form with data I
have in a %hash.  The keys in the hash match the names of form
elements (if that's helpful at all).

The problem I'm running into is understanding how $form->process()
works if nothing has been submitted.  If there has been no form
submission (and therefore no $query_object), how can I get formfu to
populate fields with existing data from my %hash?

Reviewing formfu docs didn't provide any insight on this (or I missed
it).  Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,
-Bobby