[html-formfu] Found leak in HTML::FormFu::Localize

Matthias Dietrich perl at rainboxx.de
Thu Sep 29 16:01:22 GMT 2011

Oh wait, tests are not passing anymore.  Something went wrong...

Ok, so I fixed the test t/i18n/add_localize_object.t so it holds a strong r=
eference of the localize_object outside of FormFu.

To fix the test t/i18n/add_localize_object_from_class.t I need some wisdom =
of the community.  I guess when using add_localize_object_from_class, local=
ize_object will have no other reference than within localize_data, so weake=
n it will destroy it.  So I added a key within $self to indicate whether to=
 weaken the localize_object or not.

Basically how the weaken_localize_object key is added and retrieved seems a=
 bad way to me, but I think I cannot add another parameter to add_localize_=
object() because it is used by other modules and would break them.  Any tho=
ughts about this?

Please find a new patch attached to this mail or view the commit a github: =
https://github.com/rainboxx/HTML-FormFu/commit/087450dfc463632a22771dc30fac=
b75007036f7d

Thanks,
  Matthias

-- =

rainboxx Software Engineering
Matthias Dietrich

rainboxx Matthias Dietrich   |  Phone: +49 7141 / 2 39 14 71
K=F6nigsallee 43               |  Fax  : +49 3222 / 1 47 63 00 =

71638 Ludwigsburg            |  Mobil: +49  151 / 50 60 78 64

CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/~mdietrich/
XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Dietrich18
GULP: http://www.gulp.de/profil/rainboxx.html