[html-formfu] How to remove enclosing div for a text input element

Benjamin Martin benmartin at venda.com
Thu Apr 5 13:20:29 GMT 2012

On 04/04/12 15:11, Brian Cassidy wrote:
> Eventually it would be nice to put them up on github or the like for
> everyone to use.

I would be most interested in seeing these as I had the exact same issue =

a few weeks back. I got around it by rebuilding bootstrap with more =

formfu-friendly names :)

There was really only 1 class name that was causing problems, so I fixed =

bootstrap and went about using formfu in the default manor.

I did breifly look into some sort of config addition to tell formfu not =

to render the input name into the class (or control what the name was) =

.. but it seemed like a mission so I choose the "customise bootstrap" =

option.. clearly this was not a great choice, but it worked for me

	=

	=

	=

	=