[html-formfu] A possible FormFu localization bug

Jan Grmela jan.grmela at imakers.cz
Fri Aug 17 11:53:07 GMT 2012

Hi there,
I've noticed a weird FormFu behaviour when localising Checkboxgroup
labels using 'localize_label' with a custom sub as a label_column

When I set the form element config the following way:

 - type: Checkboxgroup
   label_loc: Roles
   name: roles
   model_config:
     localize_label: 1
      model: UsersRoles
      label_column: display_name

The Catalyst app will crash on "No such column 'display_name' at
/data/perl/perl5/lib/perl5/DBIx/Class/Schema.pm line 1088" though the
schema has the display_name sub defined:

sub display_name {
     my $self = shift;
     return $self->role_linked->description || '';
}

It is really weird because when I disable the 'localize_label'
attribute, the form is loaded fine and the values are correctly
processed using the display_name call.

Is it by purpose or is it a bug?

Thank you

--
Jan Grmela
jan.grmela at imakers.cz
+420 608 110 686

iMakers, s.r.o.
Absolonova 725/81, Brno, 62400, Czech Republic

ICO/Id: 29228875
DIC/VAT No: CZ29228875