[html-formfu] H::F::Model::DBIC -- How is the localize_label supposed to work?

Jan Grmela jan.grmela at imakers.cz
Wed Aug 22 11:13:44 GMT 2012

Hello,
I'm currently trying to get the localize_label working with HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC and all the i18n stuff from Catalyst:

 - type: Select
   name: fuel
   label_loc: Fuel
   empty_first: 1
   empty_first_label_loc: (doesn't matter)
   model_config:
     localize_label: 1
     resultset: CarsFuels
     label_column: name

I thought that it's just needed to have the localized database strings in the PO file, the same way as I tread the other FormFu labels (which do work) but I'm just getting the original values, not the translated ones though I've supplied the required strings in the PO file.

What is the search key for the translation? Is it the label value itself or something else? I'm currently providing the app with the label values.

Thank you

--
Jan Grmela
jan.grmela at imakers.cz
+420 608 110 686

iMakers, s.r.o.
Absolonova 725/81, Brno, 62400, Czech Republic

ICO/Id: 29228875
DIC/VAT No: CZ29228875