[html-formfu] Populating a checkboxgroup

mm at scalarresults.co.uk mm at scalarresults.co.uk
Sat Dec 29 15:30:53 GMT 2012

Hello folks

I am currently trying to get the values from a SET column (correctly)
defined in DBIx::Class::Schema, but cannot seem to find the way to do it.

The set is for selecting 1-12 calendar months in which something happens;
however the only way I can get the field displayed at all is as a text
string of CSV. I'm not familiar enough with deflators/inflators to turn
this into the checks.

As an aside, I was using a much older version of H:F:Model::DBIC which
significantly did not have the new addition of ENUM support. Is Set
support on the way?

Cheers,

Mark