[html-formfu] position element not found

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:15:06 GMT 2012

On 10 January 2012 10:22, Gabor HALASZ <halasz.g at freemail.hu> wrote:
> Thanks :) My last question today: I created a simple element/constraint pair
> for my app to protect form's hidden fields (with sha1 checksum) from
> malicious users. What do you think, its maybe interesting to publish?

Sounds interesting - similar to what HTML::FormFu::MultiForm does to
protect validated data from earlier pages.
It uses Crypt::CBC and expects the user to set
    $multiform->crypt_args(\%args)
whose %args are passed directly to Crypt::CBC->new(%args)

You can also post a link for the code to the list first if you want
any feedback.