[html-formfu] H:F:C:Element::Label

Gabor HALASZ halasz.g at freemail.hu
Sun Jul 14 22:13:17 GMT 2013

Hi!

The $subject not works inside the multi element. I tried this config:

<elements>
     filter                          TrimEdges
     filter                          HTMLEscape
     filter                          HTMLScrubber
     label_loc                       form.label.norm
     name                            norm
     type                            Multi
     <elements>
         name                        hour
         type                        Select
         value_range                 0
         value_range                 167
         <constraints>
             type                    AutoSet
         </constraints>
     </elements>
     <elements>
         name                        separator
         type                        Label
         default                     foobar
     </elements>
     <elements>
         name                        hour
         type                        Select
         value_range                 0
         value_range                 59
         <constraints>
             type                    AutoSet
         </constraints>
     </elements>
</elements>

but I got a confusing error message from my Catalyst app:

Couldn't render template "form.tt: undef error - file error - : not
found The template files should have been installed somewhere in @INC as
part of the installation process.
If you're using Catalyst, see Catalyst::Helper::HTML::FormFu.
Alternatively, you can create a local copy of the files by running
`html_formfu_deploy.pl`. Then set $form->tt_args->{INCLUDE_PATH} to
point to the template directory. at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.14/HTML/FormFu.pm line 955.
"

But the stacktrace contains the Label element between the Select elemetns:

}, "HTML::FormFu::Element::Select"),
bless({
  _constraints         => [],
  _deflators           => [],
  _errors              => [],
  _filters             => [],
  _inflators           => [],
  _plugins             => [],
  _transformers        => [],
  _validators          => [],
  attributes           => {},
  comment_attributes   => {},
  container_attributes => {},
  container_tag        => "div",
  filename             => "label_tag",
  is_field             => 1,
  label_attributes     => {},
  label_filename       => "label",
  label_tag            => "label",
  model_config         => { read_only => 1 },
  name                 => "separator",
  non_param            => 1,
  parent               => 'fix',
  stash                => {},
  tag                  => "span",
  type                 => "Label",
  value                => "foobar",
}, "HTML::FormFu::Element::Label"),
bless({

My versions:

p5-Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu-0.09004 Catalyst FormFu Base Controller
p5-HTML-FormFu-0.09010 HTML Form Creation, Rendering and Validation
Framework

Please, help me!

--
Gabor HALASZ <halasz.g at freemail.hu>