[html-formfu] Bootstrap forms again...

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri May 31 15:20:38 GMT 2013

After the last message a few weeks ago, I added some new methods to
help with class name customization - but was then ill for a while, and
forgot all about it...!
I've pushed what I've done to github, but I'm not sure whether any of
it will be useful to you.

It'd be really helpful if you could send your custom tt files (or push
them to a branch on github)
or give an example of exactly how you want the markup to differ than
it currently is.

Cheers,
Carl