[html-formfu] set non-db column and use in ->update

Stephen Shorrock stephen.shorrock at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 10:16:59 GMT 2014

Many thanks Carl,

No rush on the optimization. I appreciate the time you have already put in
writing the module. I actually removed the constraints as the elements were
principally option lists, and if someone wanted it to fail then they would
have to put the effort in to do so, I can also filter their inputs.  What I
found with regard to this was the constraints (cf filters) seemed to do
more to check that they were operating on the correct field compared to
what the filters were doing and this seemed the source of the extra
processing.

Stephen