[html-formfu] new cpan releases?

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Wed Apr 4 13:04:40 GMT 2018

Hi Carl,

Nice to see you back.   I don't have any problems with that - as you can
see I have been rather absent recently.

I am a little concerned about the skew between the master and podweaver
branches (worse, just looked at my local copy and that appears to have
an orphaned branch from podweaver - wonder if someone force pushed into
it).  Anyhow that can be merged and fixed up after this release.

The dzil setup *should* work (needed a touch of babysitting last time,
but I fixed that issue up), but may be fragile.

Worth getting an ack from Dean if possible though since he has changes
within this year.

[Also, worth changing the copyright_year in dist.ini so its labelled as
fresh]

    Nigel.
> Carl Franks <mailto:carl at fireartist.com>
> 3 April 2018 at 22:13
> Hi,
>
> Would anyone object to me pushing out new cpan dists of both
> HTML-FormFu and HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC, at their current github points?
>
> I've added a couple new features to both recently, and would like a
> new $VERSION number to list as a prereq.
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]