[Html-widget] v1.08 released

Adam Sjøgren asjo at koldfront.dk
Mon Aug 14 17:22:44 CEST 2006

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:07:25 +0100, Carl wrote:

> If for some reason someone creates a constraint like so:
> $w->constraint( In => "foo" )->in( @values );
> and @values is empty - the constraint will not mark "foo" as invalid,
> regardless of the submitted value of "foo".

> Now that you bring it up, I wonder why it was necessary. I'll look
> through the mail archive and see what problem it was supposed to
> solve.

I think it originated in this email: <7pu084munn.fsf at sille.nzcorp.net>
on the Catalyst mailinglist - in which I have an AllOrNone-constraint
that includes a Select-element. I would like it to be valid to not
choose anything in the drop-down and not fill out the rest of the
elements in the AllOrNone-constraint.

So either I need a way to not have/remove the In-constraint on the
Select, or the In shouldn't mark empty as invalid - either way, or a
third, is fine with me.

  Best regards,

      Adam

--
 "Subdued flamboyance"                                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo at koldfront.dk