[Html-widget] Nested fieldsets: first steps

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 15:59:52 CEST 2006

On 10/08/06, Michael Gray <mjg17 at eng.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Nearly there.  I'll do patches against svn once 1.08 is out, but
> meanwhile:
>
>  http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~mjg17/perl/HTML-Widget-1.07_svn54_BLE_01.tar.gz
>
> Have a look at:
>
>  t/element_block.t
>  t/09nested_embed.t
>
>  HTML::Widget::Element::Block
>  HTML::Widget::Element::Fieldset
>
>  HTML::Widget - embed, merge, find_elements
>
> and my previous message
>
> I probably need to write a summary of the changes from a package user's
> perspective, and one from a package developer's prospective.

Michael,

The changes so far are looking good.

I think though, that maybe the List / OrderedList / UnorderedList
elements might belong in their own package, as they're not really
needed for typical form generation.
Maybe upload them seperately to cpan as HTML::Widget::Element::List ?

In the meantime, I've extracted a few of the bug fixes you'd made, and
applied them to svn already.

Cheers,
Carl