[Html-widget] v1.08 released

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:28:47 CEST 2006

On 16/08/06, A. Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de> wrote:
> * Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> [2006-08-15 15:55]:
> > Ok, I've removed the implicit constraints that were being added
> > to Select and RadioGroup elements.
>
> Is there a way to reenable that selectively? I thought it was
> beautifully DRY.

There will be, I just haven't decided what to call it yet.
It will be added before the next cpan release, anyway.

auto_constraint(1)
in_constraint(1)

I would prefer constrain_values(), but unfortunately Select uses
options() instead of values() - and having constrain_options() for
Select and constrain_values() for RadioGroup would probably end up one
of those annoying things you'd have to keep checking the manual for.

Hmm, maybe provide constrain_options() as an alias for
constrain_values() for Select elements.
See, this is the kind of decision module authors have to make - I
don't want to make decisions at this time of day - how did I land
myself in this situation? ;)

Carl