[Html-widget] Creating separate fieldsets in a form

Maurice Height mauriceh at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 28 14:44:22 CEST 2006

Many thanks to Andreas Marienborg.
I was beginning to think that no one read this list!
Andreas' explanation about embedding widgets in the root widget
was spot on:

> my $w = HW->new;
> my $w_name = HW->new
> my $w_addr = HW->new
> my $w_pay = HW->new
> $w->embed($w_name, $w_addr, $w_pay);
>
> because the root widget can't hold elements (atm atleast).

I did not see that fact mentioned in the documentation although I
might have missed it.

As far as the error with 'RadioGroup' goes, I modelled my code
on the example in the HTML::Widget documentation so either
that is wrong or there is a bug in HTML::Widget::Element::RadioGroup.

Maurice