[Html-widget] Change the way comments are placed

Sven Eppler ghandmann at gmx.de
Wed Dec 13 01:30:23 GMT 2006

Hello Everybody,
this is my first message to this mailing list, so please be gentle to me. :)

My problem seemed at first to be quite simple. But i couldn't resolve
it by myself. By default, a comment is added after the label. But in
my case, i'd like to have the comment in front of the label to
display an image in it which describes the input-field as a required field.

I found mk_label in HTML::Widget::Element but i don't have a clue how
to overload this method properly, so that all my elements would use
the overloaded method in which i would provide my own way of building
the label and comment stuff.

So, does anybody have a little hint for me, how to achieve the
desired behavior?

Thanks in advance,
Sven