[Html-widget] Offer of help / question about H::W status

Ash Berlin ash at cpan.org
Fri Jul 28 13:01:49 CEST 2006

Right guys.

First off sorry - I've been on holiday for a week then spent the last
two days scrubbing and helping clear out a friends house. Not fun.

Anyway - if either of you want to start working on the changes as shown
by Michael's test - that looks good.

As for releasing a new version - good idea, tho I'll have to get hold of
Carl as I don't have PAUSE perms.

In short: Still alive! Just been away.

Zbigniew: give it a week or so - basically once Michael or Aristotle
give me the changes (yay!) and I get hold of someone who can release a
new version.

Oh - also if there are any other patches on the list that haven't been
applied yet, someone poke me for that as well - thanks.

-ash