[Html-widget] messages to this list don't get "reply-to" set

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:58:56 CEST 2006

On 22/05/06, A. Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de> wrote:
> Get a better mailer.
>
> No seriously,

Seriously though, if I view any email sent to the catalyst mailing
list, it contains the following headers

	<mailto:catalyst-request at lists.rawmode.org?subject=subscribe>

Are these not all set by the mailing list software?
If I view any email sent to the html-widget mailing list, it contains
all the List-* headers, but not the Reply-To header.

I've searched for emails sent by the same people to both lists, and
the Reply-To is present in the mail sent to catalyst, but not
html-widget.

Confusingly though, when I clicked 'reply' on your email, it defaulted
to the html-widget address, even though there's still no Reply-To set
in your reply.

I use gmail because of the lack of a good, perl, threaded message, web
interface to mail.
I'd love to switch, but there's not much alternative for now.

Carl