[Html-widget] table-less forms

ryan lauterbach ryan at radianit.com
Sat May 27 20:38:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using HTML::Widget within Catalyst and I'm trying to create
table-less forms, where each line has a label and an input field, and
all the input fields are vertically aligned.  For instance:

  $c->widget->element( 'Textfield', 'username' )->label('Username');

Produces:

<label for="_widget_username" id="_widget_username_label">Username<input
class="textfield" id="_widget_username" name="username" type="text"
/></label>

I was wondering if there is a way to make it look like:

<label for="_widget_username"
id="_widget_username_label">Username</label>

<input class="textfield" id="_widget_username" name="username"
type="text" />

So css would be able to format this vertically.  Or is there another way
to do this, some special css magic, etc?

Cheers