[Html-widget] uploads in the results object?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:54:16 GMT 2006

On 14/11/06, Bogdan Lucaciu <bogdan at wiz.ro> wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 11:12, Carl Franks wrote:
> > Looks like you're the first person to try using H-W for file uploads!
> > That's rather amusing.
>
> I use Catalyst::Request::Upload :)

I think I must have done the same without thinking about it.
Though, because $w->uploads() is compatible with $request->uploads, it
would make sense to use H-W in conjunction with it's constraints. The
All constraint would be suitable. We could also add some
upload-specific constraints to check filesize, mimetype, ...
I think we'll need to go through all the constraints, change suitable
ones to also check file uploads - and document which ones work.

Carl