[Html-widget] RFC: dist with extra HTML::Widget constraints

Michele Beltrame mb at italpro.net
Mon Nov 20 15:29:33 GMT 2006

Hello all!

I have some HTML::Widget custom constraint which could be of general
utility and I'm thinking about making a dist for them, where maybe many
constraints created by different people could be collected.

Since they're specific (and therefore used less often) I don't think the
inclusion in the core distribution would be a good idea, but they should
be worthy of CPAN anyway. Examples of what I currently have on hand is:

* Credit Card number constraint
* EAN13 barcode constraint
* ISBN constraint
* EmailAddress constraint (uses Email::Address instead of Email::Valid)
* Italian "Codice Fiscale" constraint
* VAT ID constraint (currently works for Italian IDs)

What do you think?

Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame