[Html-widget] Radio button group

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 11:35:18 CEST 2006

Hi Matt,

I'm going to be moving house this Friday, and I won't have time ot
even /use/ a computer until the end of the following week! :)
If you have the time, you're welcome to log onto #catalyst on
irc.perl.org, and ask an admin for write access to the Html-Widget
folder in the svn repository. (point them to this thread if they query
it).
Communicate with the mailing list about any changes that might affect
anyone else, otherwise just make sure you record what you do in the
'Changes' file.

I don't have the time to read your email fully just now, but I noticed
a couple of things I can address quickly...

On 30/09/06, Matt Rosin <mattr at telebody.net> wrote:
> Please take a look at the pod docs again especially for RadioGroup.pm. I
> assume the right carat means to override label. There is a dangerous hyphen
> that shows up in the pod (radiogroup_fieldset breaks a line after the letter
> o). And the explanation of how to fix all the other label definitions is hard
> to understand, for example should "label input {" become "label input,
> .radiogroup_fieldset {" or (wrongly) "label, .radiogroup_fieldset input {". In
> other words unless you are really used to using css it can be hard without a demo.

There may be pod escaping errors, if you're able to check the source
against the output of perldoc or pod2html, that'd be great.
Right now the only example css is in the file "examples/simple.css",
it'd be nice if we could get the css documented though.

> Finally I really don't mean to start a flame war or insult anyone, but do
> radiogroups really need to have a fieldset outline shown? (and is there a css
> way to erase that black rectangle around it?).

There's a new 'CSS' pod section in RadioGroup.pm - also the file
"examples/simple.css" has been updated - these should address that.

Cheers
Carl