[Html-widget] Composed widgets

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:12:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

I wanted to write a simple HTML::Widget::Element that would generate a
Password field together with a confirmation.  It is easy to just use
two Password elements - but I wanted to simplify creating standard
forms a bit more and have an
HTML::Widget::Element::PasswordWithConfirmation element together with
a custom HTML::Widget::Constraint.  Of course I can write it from
scratch - but wouldn't it be nice if you could compose several
HTML::Widget::Element's into one complex?  Is there a simple way to do
that?  This technique could be used also for date and time - where one
conceptual input needs to be broken in the form into several fields.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/