[Html-widget] FormFu: Catalyst FormConfig + manual constraints

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Thu Apr 19 10:26:54 GMT 2007

> The "use utf8" tell perl that the file itself contains utf8 encoded
> characters, the german umlauts.

Hmm ... AFAIK "use utf8" is only needed if you want to use unicode
characters in variable/method names. Perl handles utf-8 strings in utf-8
encoded scripts perfectly without "use utf8", so this shouldn't be neccessary
in the I18N class. Nevertheless it shouldn't hurt either - unfortunately
it does in my case - everything is double utf-8 encoded after submitting the
form except the error_messages which come from HTML::FormFu::I18N::de :(

--Tobias