[Html-widget] FormFu: Catalyst FormConfig + manual constraints

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:10:46 GMT 2007

On 19/04/07, Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de> wrote:
> > According to `perldoc utf8` and perluniintro, "use utf8" is required
> > if the source containts utf-8 in the source code - even for just
> > string constants/literals.
>
> I just read that, too :) On the other hand: A simple (utf8-encoded)
> perl-script containing just:
>
> print "<insert-favourite-umlauts-here>\n";
>
> works perfectly!

Can you try outputting the page with `./script/myapp_test.pl /page-with-form`
(you'll probably need to add a suitable ?query to force a submission
with errors)
and see if the output is double encoded at that stage?
(assuming you have a utf-8 console)

Also, what html head meta-tags are you outputting?
Are you sending:
Do the HTTP headers include:

(btw, I almost unintentially send this off-list. It shouldn't be
necessary for you to send the message to:me and cc:the-list. I'm on
the list, so just a to:the-list should be fine and will ensure that my
reply goes to the list).

Cheers,
Carl