[Html-widget] FormFu: Catalyst FormConfig + manual constraints

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:29:12 GMT 2007

On 19/04/07, Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de> wrote:
> > Can you try outputting the page with `./script/myapp_test.pl /page-with-form`
> > (you'll probably need to add a suitable ?query to force a submission
> > with errors) and see if the output is double encoded at that stage?
> > (assuming you have a utf-8 console)
>
> Looks fine.

If it looks fine here, then that suggests the problem is occuring
after Catalyst - somewhere during the http-transfer or browser
rendering.
If you're not convinced of that though, you could try dumping the form
out at different stages of the program to test. Are you using the
built-in formfu I18N object, or passing your own?

> > Also, what html head meta-tags are you outputting?
> > Are you sending:
> > Do the HTTP headers include:
>
> Yes, I'm doing both.

Then, I'm all out of ideas!

Maybe redirect your myapp_test.pl output to a file, and open that with
your browser to see how it handles it.

Carl