[Html-widget] oook svn down? - where to find html-widget-dojo widgets?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 11:00:23 GMT 2007

On 12/01/07, Mario Minati <mario at minati.de> wrote:
> Hello @all,
>
> I was looking for the Dojo::Date, Dojo::Editor,
> Dojo::AutoComplete::Textfield and Dojo::AutoComplete::Select widgets,
> but the svn at http://oook.de/svn/trunk/HTML-Widget-Dojo is not available.
>
> What happend to the svn?
> Where can I find these modules, can anyone mail me a copy?

Unfortunately, I've no idea what's happened to the subversion repository.
I've got a local copy of the latest version, before it disappeared,
I've uploaded it here:
http://www.fireartist.com/tmp/html-widget-dojo.tar.bz2

It could be moved to the catalyst repository, but it's probably only
worth doing that if someone will be working on it any further.
I'm not sure what state it's in at the moment, as a 'svn log' on my
working copy won't work without the repository available.

Carl