[Html-widget] HTML-FormFu example xhtml

Mario Minati mario at minati.de
Fri Jan 19 21:05:16 GMT 2007

Hi Carl,

that where very quick two weeks ;-)

Your FomFu offers quite some improvements over the current widget layout
functions, which is very promising.

Few questions:

The radiogroup rg3 doesn't show labels for the subgroups. On purpose?

Why has the fieldset class in css a width of exactly 80%?

The way you provide of highlighting error elements is fine, might there
be the possibility of setting a special class attribut for labels and/or
elements that are required/have a special kind of constraint. What I
mean is to set a css class based on the constraints of an element.

Can I reimplement the form module later on, so that I implement a
special one for dojo with the use of formbind?

Have a nice evening,

Mario Minati