[Html-widget] FormFu and localisation of user created constraints

Mario Minati mario at minati.de
Thu Mar 1 19:44:27 GMT 2007

Hi Carl,

do you have an idea how to handle the standard message of user defined
constraints?

I just came over that problem. You have a user defined constraint, and
you are not giving a message. So we are trying to get the default
message via localisation.
But if mk_message uses a string that is not defined in en.pm (or other
language files) we get an maketext error.

What we could do is to change I18N.pm like this:
eval {maketext}
if error return empty or string wth error message

What do you think?

Greets,
Mario