[Html-widget] formfu svn repos move

Jason Kohles email at jasonkohles.com
Thu Mar 8 19:08:54 GMT 2007

On Mar 8, 2007, at 5:43 AM, Carl Franks wrote:

> Currently, the various formfu modules are spread across the following
> repositories:
> http://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
> http://catalyst-controller-html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
> http://dbix-class-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/
> http://html-formfu-dojo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
>
> In the next day or so, I plan on moving them all under a single
> repository.
> The new addresses will be:
> http://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/HTML-FormFu
> http://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Catalyst-Controller-
> HTML-FormFu
> http://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/DBIx-Class-FormFu
> http://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/HTML-FormFu-Dojo
>
> This will facilitate easier maintenance, let me more easily give
> access rights to others, and will let contributers create new project
> folders.
> HTML-FormFu-Imager, John N.? :)
>
> If anyone has uncommited changes in their checkout, please reply so we
> can resolve them before I do this.

One of the things I love about svn is that this isn't really
necessary.  If you have uncommited changes you can just do 'svn
switch' and keep right on going.

Assuming you have each project checked out into a directory called
HTML-FormFu, Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu, etc...

for I in HTML-FormFu Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu DBIx-Class-
FormFu HTML-FormFu-Dojo; do
     if [ -d "$I" ]; then
         svn switch http://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/$I/ $I
     fi
done

--
Jason Kohles
email at jasonkohles.com
http://www.jasonkohles.com/
"A witty saying proves nothing."  -- Voltaire