[Html-widget] formfu - upload some fixes?

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:51:07 GMT 2007

The last one for today:

I found some minor bugs:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string
at /home/mario/Desktop/dev/projects/glue/code/script/../lib/HTML/FormFu/ObjectUtil.pm
line 675.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///)
at /home/mario/Desktop/dev/projects/glue/code/script/../lib/HTML/FormFu/Filter/TrimEdges.pm
line 10.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///)
at /home/mario/Desktop/dev/projects/glue/code/script/../lib/HTML/FormFu/Filter/TrimEdges.pm
line 11.

And I improved the default action stuff in Catalyst::Controller::FormFu.

And I removed the Webaddress Constraint.

And I put a size attribute in select.

Shall I upload that in the svn or you want me to wait until you upload your
latest version?

Greets,
Mario