[MetaCPAN] GET-ing a module by name Case-Insensitively

SundaraRaman R sundaryourfriend at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 15:18:18 GMT 2015

Found the thread: http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=345472 . Looks
like I was off by 9 years on the date.

Running that script on the current 02packages.details.txt gives back
125 pairs now (compared to 44 as of 2004). But it does appear that,
like someone on that thread mentions, many of these are changes
between different versions of the same distribution, rather than
outright conflicts, and would disappear if we chose only the latest
version of each distribution to compare. I guess this might be an easy
job now with MetaCPAN, but I lack the ElasticSearch wizardry to do
this myself.