[MetaCPAN] Mysql Sandbox issues

Joseph Norris jnorri10 at asu.edu
Wed Aug 31 21:51:32 GMT 2016

I have been attempting to get just a small replication testing environment set up and I am running into problems. I have mysql-5.5.51-linux2.6-x86_64.tar.gz but when I run make_replication_sandbox mysql-5.5.51-linux2.6-x86_64.tar.gz - it runs and runs builds directories under $SANDBOX_HOME then dies:
installing and starting master
can't start server
error installing the master

(512 )

I cannot figure this out - I have used sandbox before and have not had this issue. SBDEBUG does not shed a whole of light on the issue. Any help would be most appreciated.

Joseph Norris
Contractor Mysql DBA
Email: jnorri10 at exchange.asu.edu<mailto:jnorri10 at exchange.asu.edu>
Slack: jnorri10