[MojoMojo] Setting default values while spawning MojoMojo database

Johannes Plunien plu at pqpq.de
Tue Apr 21 18:25:06 GMT 2009

Hi,

i've just implemented prompting user for default values while spawning
MojoMojos database:

plu at merkur ~/Development/mojomojo[master]$ perl script/
mojomojo_spawn_db.pl
Deploying schema to dbi:SQLite:mojomojo.db
It's time to set some default values:
Name of the wiki? [default MojoMojo]
Username of the admin user? [default admin]
Password of the admin user? [default admin]
Full name of the admin user? [default plu]
E-Mail address of the admin user? [default plu at localhost]
E-Mail address of the Anonymous user? [default plu at localhost]
Creating initial data
Success!

What do you think about it? If the user just presses return on each
question he'll get the defaults. The defaults are the ones that were
there before my change except for the email address ones. The email
address default is just $ENV{USER}@localhost.
Probably it's a bad idea to let the user change admins username and
password. Just let me know what you think about it.

Cheers,
plu

--
Johannes Plunien | mailto:plu at pqpq.de | http://www.pqpq.de/contact/